- Purdue Volleyball: Boilers shut down Buccaneers in dominating NCAA performance
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilermakers to cross Ohio River to open tournament
- Purdue Volleyball: Narrow final home game victory leaves Boilers with work to do
- Purdue Volleyball: Boiler defense unable to outlast offensive mistakes
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilers reflect on seniors before last home weekend
- Purdue Volleyball: Confidence in fifth-set victories prepares Boilers for season end
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilermakers extend hot streak to 7
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilers defeat Hoosiers in five sets
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilers take down Spartans
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilermakers down Spartans in tight contest
SOUTH BEND — Liverpool FC and Borussia Dortmund squared off in what was the first European soccer match in Notre Dame Stadium, but it didn’t stop Boilermakers from taking in the action.
"Armstrong," the story of Neil Armstrong’s life from when he was a kid flying planes to his death in 2012, is told through interviews with family, footage of Armstrong and interviews with other astronauts.
A Purdue professor and his wife who were indicted last summer on accusations they defrauded the National Science Foundation were faced with new counts filed in federal court this week.
In Case You Missed It
An "adversity score" will be added to SAT college entrance test results, rating applicants on environmental factors meant to offer admissions officers a glimpse into a student's socioeconomic background, the College Board said Thursday.
Purdue University will conduct a public hearing May 29 on proposed tuition and fees to be paid by students attending the university’s West Lafayette, Fort Wayne, Hammond and Westville campuses during the 2019-20 and 2020-21 academic years.
Hofstra University has suspended a fraternity after video shared on social media appears to show some of its members forcing a dog to drink beer at an off-campus party over the weekend.
Ohio State went deep three times to left field, becoming the first visiting team to hit multiple home runs at Alexander Field this season while defeating Purdue baseball 7-0 in Thursday’s series opener.
Despite sweeping East Tennessee State University Friday, the Purdue volleyball's season came to a crashing end after being swept by No. 10 Kentucky Saturday in Lexington.
In the first round of the NCAA tournament, Purdue volleyball controlled the court and swept East Tennessee (25-23, 25-7, 25-18) to progress to the second round.
The Purdue volleyball team will enter the 2018 NCAA Tournament unseeded, facing Eastern Tennessee State in Lexington, Kentucky.
It came down to the wire with every set, but the Purdue volleyball team came up on top in a memorable night for its senior players.
The Purdue volleyball team was plagued by offensive errors as they opened their final home weekend of the season with a tough 3-1 (22-25, 20-25, 25-22, 17-25) loss to No. 6 Nebraska Friday night.
The Purdue volleyball team is preparing for its last home weekend following crushing losses to then-No. 8 Wisconsin and No. 3 Minnesota.