Purdue volleyball is on a roll.
The Purdue volleyball program announced its toughest non-conference schedule in more than 21 seasons, headlined by six opponents ranked or receiving votes in the final 2022 American Volleyball Coaches Association poll.
Chloe Chicoine and Eva Hudson received gold medals at the NORCECA U21 Pan American Cup as the United States swept Mexico in the championship match Sunday night in Nogales, Sonora, Mexico.
The nation’s No. 1 recruit and the 2022 Big Ten Freshman of the Year dominated on the court in the volleyball team’s only Holloway appearance this spring.
No. 8 seeded Purdue concluded its season in the NCAA Second Round, falling to host No. 1 seeded Louisville in straight sets, 25-19, 25-21 and 25-23. The Boilermakers end their season with a 21-11 record while the Cardinals advance to Regionals behind a 28-2 record.
Purdue ended Tennessee’s season in five-set fashion Friday night in a close, hard-fought match.
Players, coaches and fans of Purdue volleyball gathered around TVs in the Spurgeon Center at Mackey Arena to learn the team’s NCAA Tournament fate Sunday night.
Purdue closed out its final week of regular season play Friday night with a 3-2 loss over Penn State on the road.
Purdue fought back to win three straight sets Wednesday night in College Park, finding its feet after dropping the first to Maryland in its penultimate regular-season match.
Purdue volleyball needs to win its last two regular season matches this week to avoid series sweeps against Maryland and Penn State.
Purdue volleyball followed up a 3-1 victory over Michigan on Thursday with a sweeping loss at the hands of No. 6 Nebraska on Sunday.
- Purdue Volleyball: No. 6 Buckeyes bully Boilers, 3-1
- Purdue volleyball: Experienced players to lead weekend effort
- Top-ranked setter signs with the Boilers
- Purdue picks up No. 1 volleyball recruit
- Purdue Volleyball: Successful trip to the north
- Purdue volleyball: Late comeback gives Boilers 3-1 victory
- Volleyball to play both Michigan matches on the road
- Dominating win is all treat, no tricks
- 10 matches down, 10 to go
- Purdue Volleyball: Stuck in a rut
- Purdue volleyball hits Big Red wall
- Purdue volleyball: Scoring struggles plague 1-1 weekend
- Purdue volleyball: Swept at home
- Purdue volleyball: Back in the win column
- Boilers try to get back to win column against rival