- Purdue Volleyball: Boilers fail to overcome No. 1 Baylor, lose 3-1 in NCAA Tournament
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilermakers advance to the Sweet 16
- Purdue Volleyball: Match time set for Saturday's Baylor Sweet 18 matchup
- Purdue volleyball advances to the Sweet Sixteen
- Purdue volleyball serves up first round win over Wright State
- Purdue Volleyball: Purdue prepares for first round of NCAA tournament
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilermakers set to host first round of NCAA tournament
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilers sweep Michigan on Senior Night
- Purdue Athletics: Volleyball starts busy day with victory
- Purdue Volleyball: Seniors shine in victory over Michigan
Counseling and Psychological Services is hosting virtual opportunities for students to discuss their emotional reactions and ways of coping with current political stress ahead of Inauguration Day.
As students return to campus, the Protect Purdue Health Center plans to roll out a new app that will analyze student health and safety on campus.
COVID-19 testing protocol for students living off-campus has changed for the spring semester, as the Protect Purdue Health Center is now utilizing a rapid COVID-19 test.
Months of reopening preparations and years of financial prudence set strong defenses against the pandemic, helping the University leave the year in the black.
The ACE Campus Food Pantry's food drive in honor of Martin Luther King Jr. started on Monday, with their purple polka dotted van driving to different locations every hour from 6-9pm to collect food donations. The food drive lasts from Monday till Friday while visiting several locations each day.
All five Purdue (10-5, 5-3) starters scored in double figures as the Boilermakers beat visiting Penn State, 80-72, Sunday in Mackey Arena. Sasha Stefanovic led the Boilers with 15 points on 5 of 12 shooting from the field – including 3 of 10 from 3-point range – and 2 of 3 from the line. Jo…
In Case You Missed It
After years of litigation, the case of Michael Rose and Timothy Stratton v. the NCAA and the Big Ten Conference continues to drag its way forward.
Purdue football's upcoming game against No. 10 Wisconsin has been canceled due to rising COVID-19 cases among Wisconsin players and staff, according to a Wisconsin Athletics press release.
Joseph Desmond, a senior in the Krannert School of Management and Purdue Pete, was arrested on multiple charges at McDonald’s at 605 W. Stadium Ave around 2 a.m. Oct. 11, according to a probable cause affidavit filed today.
When asked about his recovery and return to the football field, Lorenzo Neal changed the subject.
News from Ross-Ade
Tyler Trent can be described in any number of ways, each more astounding than the last.
57 Purdue athletes were announced as academic All-Big Ten athletes Wednesday afternoon.