- Purdue Volleyball: Match time set for Saturday's Baylor Sweet 18 matchup
- Purdue volleyball advances to the Sweet Sixteen
- Purdue volleyball serves up first round win over Wright State
- Purdue Volleyball: Purdue prepares for first round of NCAA tournament
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilermakers set to host first round of NCAA tournament
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilers sweep Michigan on Senior Night
- Purdue Athletics: Volleyball starts busy day with victory
- Purdue Volleyball: Seniors shine in victory over Michigan
- Purdue Volleyball: Boilers wind down home season
- Purdue Volleyball shows no mercy against Rutgers
HAMMOND, Ind. — A former Purdue professor and his company were sentenced to two years of probation and made to pay $1.6 million in restitution to government foundations after the professor defrauded them to inappropriately acquire grant money, a U.S. District Court Judge in Hammond ruled Mon…
Purdue football player Lorenzo Neal had just returned home from the gym one day in late May, after being away from the internet for most of the day.
Some fraternity, sorority and cooperative houses will be closing their doors to students following Thanksgiving, and won’t be reopening them until January.
A federal prosecutor will recommend a 57-71 month sentence during a court hearing Monday for retired Purdue professor Qingyou Han.
A man was arrested for allegedly assaulting an officer and several staff members at Sycamore Springs, a mental-health clinic in Lafayette, on Saturday.
In Case You Missed It
Editor's Note: The Exponent published a story on Thursday in print about the athletics budget based on a budget sheet earlier provided by Purdue Athletics. That information was not accurate to the final expenses, but rather a projected budget. The final budget was supplied to The Exponent la…
Purdue Athletic Director Mike Bobinski said via Zoom today that he anticipates football being played this calendar year, possibly as soon as October.
Purdue University President Mitch Daniels released a statement Tuesday night regarding the controversial Big Ten vote to postpone the fall sports season.
The Big Ten’s decision to postpone 2020 fall sports sparked three weeks of debate that shows no signs of stopping. While no official statement has come from Purdue Athletics, members have been vocal on Twitter about their desires to return to their respective arenas.
News from Ross-Ade
Tyler Trent can be described in any number of ways, each more astounding than the last.
57 Purdue athletes were announced as academic All-Big Ten athletes Wednesday afternoon.